Our Fleet of Equipment
Hillside Drilling has a diverse fleet of drilling equipment to suit your job’s unique challenges. Each machine is routinely checked for its safety and reliability, and our experienced staff is well-versed in the safe and effective operation of each piece of equipment.
- Soil-Mec – The biggest machine in our fleet. Large diameter up to 84”, deep shafts up to 120’.
- Lo-Drill 1 – Highly diverse machine suitable for low overhead and reach jobs drill up to 72” diameter shafts 80’ deep
- Lo-Drill 2 – Smaller machine perfect for tight-access work requiring reach or low overhead.
- Lo-Drill 3 – Similar to Lo-Drill 1 – High production, locking bars for rock and versatile application.
- Casa Grande C6 – Mid-size tieback and micro-pile machine.
- TEI Rail – Mounted on a CAT 322, highly adaptable and maneuverable tieback machine.
- 28 Ton Grove Crane
- Cat 322 Excavator
- CAT 416 Backhoe
- Bobcat Loader